The most awaiting cricket league Indian Premier League (IPL) is all set to start on March 23rd. There are many amazing things to watch out in IPL 2019. Board of Cricket Control of India (BCCI) has already released the schedule of starting 17 matches. Full Schedule of the Indian Premier League 2019 will be announced soon.
These are the 10 Things to watch out in IPL 2019:-
- Just after the IPL 2019, ICC Cricket world cup will also start so the main important thing to watch out this season is, players do not get injured.
- In every season of IPL, numbers of six are increased as compared to previous season, so let’s see how many sixes are hitting this year.
- Most important thing to watch out in IPL 2019 is Chris Gayle. He hit 39 sixes in the recently held West Indies vs England series. All eyes of cricket fans are at Gayle, can he continue his fabulous performance in Indian Premier League also. Chris Gayle is the batsman who has hit most sixes (292) by any individual player in ndian Premier League .
- IPL have many successful combinations like MS Dhoni and Suresh Raina, AB De Villiers and Virat Kohli and but this time two more combination will be seen of Prithvi shaw & Shikhar Dhawan and Yuvraj Singh & Rohit Sharma.
- IPL franchises have spent too much money on youngsters like Shivam Dube, varun chakravarthy so a thing to watch out is how they perform in their debut season. They will come out with blockbuster or a flop in their debut season.